Would you like to drive the ball at least 10 yards farther this year?
I can teach you the secrets to hitting a draw every time maximizing your distance.
Do you dream of being a putting wizard like a Tour Pro?
I can show you how to make as many putts as a Tour Pro inside 10 feet.
Are you curious why you struggle with consistency?
Golf is challenging, but there are keys to shooting lower scores more often.
Play your best this year! I can help you achieve your goals.
BOOK NOW! Click on GolfMDs.com/kylevoska to register for my classes or book lessons on-line. You can also register for classes or book lessons directly with me at (513) 290-2964 or email@example.com.
Eliminating the slice
Getting out of the sand every time
Uneven lies secrets
Pitching it closer from 20-40 yards
How to shape the ball….on purpose
Taking your game from the range to the 1st tee
Reading greens like an expert
And much more!
Our lessons together are structured to achieve your goals so you can have more fun on the course.
Call, text, or email me for more information:
MY PGA MENTORS:
Tom Bach – Head Professional at Sharon Woods Golf Course
Doug Stultz – Golf Manager at the Great Parks of Hamilton County
George Long – Kenwood CC PGA Professional/Head Pro at The Mill Course
Carl Rabito – PGA Master Teaching Professional (Top 100 Instructor)
Mike Bender – 2009 PGA National Teacher-of-the-Year (Top 100)
Craig Shankland – 2001 PGA National Teacher-of-the-Year (Top 100)
Jim Suttie, Ph.D – 2000 PGA National Teacher-of-the-Year (Top 100)
Bill Madonna – Bill Madonna Golf Academy (Top 100)
Andrew Park – The David Leadbetter Golf Academy
Chris Toulson – Jim McLean Golf School at Doral
As you can see, I’ve been very fortunate to have learned from some of the best PGA Professionals in the country. I feel privileged to pass on the wealth of knowledge I’ve gained from spending time with these great gentlemen.
- 2015 Junior and Women’s Programs at The Links G.C.
- Now Teaching at The Links G.C. in Denver, Colorado
- Winter Golf: “It’s Not That Bad Out There”
- Cabin Fever
- The Great Escapes – Scoring Better From the Trees
- When It’s Breezy, Swing Easy – How to Play in the Wind
- Strengthen Your Left Hand Grip To Stop Slicing
- How To Chip Out Of Deep Rough
- Myth or Truth: You’ll Get Worse Before You Get Better After A Lesson
- Should You Use Your Wrists For Chip Shots?
- Change Tee Heights For Different Tee Shots
- Roll Your Putts Better With This Drill